Saturday, May 23, 2009

comparison!!!!in 3 weeks..

every saturday, it's like my freedom where i can hangout with my friends..
it's killing me when i'm not going anywhere,,
haha..
eventhough i'm sick i'll try to ease the pain and still hangout..

yup yup just for you know that's definitely my habit that i can't never ever change..;p

me on 05/23/2009



- i forgot where i bought the dress ( i think in Mangga dua)-
- my mom's cardigan-
-bag bought in senin market-
-mitchybell shoes-
-love necklace-

i went to pacifik place and ate in potato head with moi lovely friends lusi, jessyca, mike, and moi and we celebrate mike's bday.. thanks mike..wish you all the best!!
(some people say that potato head is the hippies place nowadays)



me on 05/16/2009

i went to warung pasta in kemang and la codefin
hang out there with my friends called dixty
( dix means ten, so it become ten community)
but not all the members are here we went there with
nana, aca, neyney, apli..

and tonight we're having a surprise bday for aca because it was her bday..
happy bday my honey aca..






me on 05/09/2009








-men's t-shirt ( wear it inside out)-
-lychee's wardrobe-'s skirt
-marks&spencer tights-
-mitchybell shoes-
- christian dior bag-
i forgot where i bought the necklace
headband made by moi..

I went to dapur babah
with my friends.. apli n neyney..love ya!!



and i ate this..




wow,,this report is quite long..
haha..
hope you enjoy my story in this 3 weeks..
the rest of the day i just working because deadline is catching over moi..

0 Comments: