Tuesday, June 16, 2009

about 5 days ago until now,,

on Wednesday,,
i don't do anything..just be an ordinary student..

on Tuesday,,
i become a make up team for the camusic live music..(this is live music held in my campus)
and this like my first time..
but I'm so thankful because the result is very good i think..
but forgot to picture her face..huhu..

and also another sadness story is my arm touch
the lamp of the make up set..
that was hurt,,really hurt..because the lamps is so hot and it burned my skin..i hope they won't leave the mark..

and also i make a promotion for this event..
but i have dificulty on posting the video,,
so maybe later when i can i will post it..;))


on Monday,,
i mix and match with the clothes that i bought in senen market..
check this out..































- all the clothes, hat and the jeans pants bought in senen market-
except the black blazzer ( G2000), shoes ( bloop), necklace ( nefertiti)

on Sunday,,
i don't do anything..just playing with my cousin and
just eat and keep eat..


on Saturday,,
in the morning i went to senen market and at night i went to my friend's sister wedding..
they have a Javanese wedding style and it's so cool.. so we take a picture a lot..




- dress borrowed from my sister but all i know she make this dress with tailor-
-gaudi blazzer-
-charle & keith shoes-
-zara bag-


on friday..
i got a package from mr.freddy.. yea!!my order has arrived..
thanks..




-my cousin"JUSTIN"-


-not for sale-





0 Comments: