Friday, October 2, 2009

stronger myself

have you ever feel so alone like you don't even want to live this life anymore???
you have lots of Friends but when you see more clearly,,they just disappear when you really need them..and they just too busy doing their things..

now i feel like i need someone who really understand me
and be there whenever i feel alone..
i don't like being alone..this feeling just making me more down and sad..

i see a picture of my friends with her boyfriend and have wonderful life..
i feel so jealous and lonely..

i have to stop this feeling..i have to live my life..
i used to be OK when no friends accompany me
so i must be able to through this all..

there are lots of things that i have think more than about this loneliness..

suddenly i remember one quote : "live like your dying"..
because when your dying every little thing that happen to me..
i must be really grateful..yea i should be like that..

there are so much things that i can do by myself..depend on myself..
you have to!!

0 Comments: