Friday, January 8, 2010

in the end of 2009

here's some daily posting that i didn't post in the end of 2009..
now I'm changing my mind..I'm gonna post it now at one posting only..
can't wait to share those things to you..:D
Rata Tengah
1. this is a random photo when my B'DAY was held..it's my 23rd on 21 November 2009..yay!







2. i got voucher from CENTRO worth Rp 1.000.000,- and had to finish that within 45 minutes..
that day was my happiest and luckiest day ever because i was chosen as the 10 winner who got it from 500 register.. and finally i got 6 things which are washed gold legging, shoes, 1 tank top, 1 B&W shirt, gold bangles, and tiger slayer..
thanks so much CENTRO <3<3<3



3. i lost my baby iPhone at mango in Pacific Place.. don't want to talk about it more cause that was hurting me so bad.. but for sure, the thief got my phone while I'm shopping..:((


4. random photo from Soulnation..with neyney and apli..love you so much girls..



silly picture that we took there..XD





5. hang out with my friends..we did karaoke and ate seafood..fun fun fun..




6. i got a present from sugar family ( nana, apli, ney ) thanks so much..you know me so well..
i love shoes,,and can't reject shoes..:)


having dinner and got this shoes...love it..




wish you have a great memory in 2009..


0 Comments: