Monday, March 22, 2010

we are young and we are golden..

Have you ever thought that you're too fat or too thin?
Your skin is too black..
Your hair is too messy..
You feel you're too short or many pimples..
or Have you thought that you wanna learn something but lots of thinking come up on your mind..
You wanna go somewhere but no car..
You wanna have lots of money so you can shop..
or, even you wanna have a boyfriend..

Well, i can say that there is no problems with the solve..
So, just solve the problems..you don't have too much thinking..
cause if you like then you just go for it!!
And don't just think the problem but think the solution..
don't just stuck with the problem..
I believe that every problems have a solution..

For example, if you think you are fat then you have to diet..
If you think you have many pimples then go to the doctor to ask the advise..
and if you think that you want to learn fashion (like me) then just go for it!!
Don't waste your time by keep thinking the problems..
If you think you want have money then find a job!!
Don't just stuck there and keep complaining..


FYI, I am planning person.. if my laziness comes i always try to be positive by planning my future..
i always make a plan for my future cause when you know the plan, you know which direction to go to..

I love doing that because it makes my brain more energetic and positive..
There will be no more laziness cause if I'd still doing that, I won't be able to pass all the plan..
and also to reach my dream..


We're still young!! we should do what we want!! don't make yourself regret in the future by not doing something when you are young..
Like Mika said, " we are golden" and we're still young..
Dream high and make yourself qualify for it!!
Be positive and never give up!!
Find solution for all your problems..

PS: I learn this from someone that has influence me this recently..and I'm glad i know you..

1 Comment:

neyne. said...

what a great motivator.. :)