Friday, August 6, 2010

full of inspiration!!!

Tonight, i watched the show in one of the TV station in Indonesia
and they remind me of my dreams..

Remind me that to reach all your dreams is not that easy..

There will be difficulties that wait for you in front to reach your dreams..

I almost forgot that what i have now is not what i earn my self..
but it's all belongs to my parents and i feel so comfortably using their facilities..

I enter the comfort zone!!

It's not good!!!
Because i have lots of dreams that i believe i can reach em if i never give up and never forgot what i want to reach..

I feel so pity cause i almost forgot my dreams..
It's so sad actually cause i live to fulfill my dreams..
My dreams is the air of my life..
I can't live without dreaming..
Dreaming is good and free..

That's why make your dreams high as high as you want cause nobody will blame you for having a big dreams..but also don't forget when u passing the road to reach the dreams there will be lots of difficulties that can make you give up and also make you forget what the purpose of your living (dreams)..

Reaching your dreams is not easy especially environment will also infected you to the goals..
ego and self minded that will drown you to the place that you even don't want to move cause you think what you do for now is the rite thing but trust me.. you have to listen more than talk.. that's why lord giving us one mouth and two ears so that we can listen more.. listen to others critics to improve your own skill..

The purpose of listening other's critics is not to let you down and make you a turn back to others but its a challenge that can make you even stronger and be ready to reach your goal..

I have a dreams.. and my dreams not small..
It's big dreams..
That's why the difficulties that i will face is big also..
I probably ever give up once but i will take that as a lesson for me..
Expensive experiences that can make me good enough to reach my dreams..
Believe in you self is the important key..
That's why from now i have to focus on my dreams..
Can't forget how important my dream is and also i can't lose my way to go there..


hope it helps you fellas!!!

0 Comments: