Tuesday, October 12, 2010

questioning my life?

have you feel so sad..
not because others do mean to you but because you see others and you reflected to your self and you see all you have now is zero..
nothing can make you pride..
nothing can make you feel satisfied about your self..
and it makes you feel down down down..

that is why there's a quote in indonesia languange
"rumput tetangga selalu lebih hijau daripada rumput sendiri"

i tell you this because this is what i feel now..
so ashamed to publish it out but i need people know how i feel..
i don't find sympathy but i just want people to be there for me..

this is my low point from all and i'm sure this won't take so long cause i will rise and shine like i always do,,,
always do the best even thought it's tiring but i will!!!
do the best for my life is my motto..
i will find my own way and prove it to you guys that i can!!!

i will be someone in this world not just some other girls..

aza aza fighting!!!!

PS: by starting writing blog regularly..i will appreciate my life..

0 Comments: