Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FIRST PURCHASE ONLINE!!











today i was so happy..
because the first time i opened my eyes, my mom show me the package from FedEx..
yea,,and that was my first purchase from lychee's wardrobe that I've been waiting for..
as you know, the owner of lychee's wardrobe is sooo nice, soo friendly and caring..
she gave me the gift which is the headband and it's soo nice either..
but most of all, i love the skirt, love the headband and love lychee's wardrobe..
so check out all the goods from lychee's wardrobe..


PS: I'll show you my mix and match with the skirt later..;))

2 Comments:

lychee said...

Heyy Staphani !!!

Thanks for your posting && of cuz ur comment ... Yahh .. sorry to troublesome u for leaving comment .. keke ...

Reallyy hapi to see u love mi stuffss yahh .. hehe hope u enjoy it much =)) && I'll bring some bags && lingeries from Japan to sell soon ... probably end of may ... Will update u again Oke =)))

Thanks yah !!!!!

dis is mi personal blog >>
http://blog.livedoor.jp/lychee1312/

.:honey:. said...

can't hardly wait for your more stuff..