Saturday, April 4, 2009

long day acvities..

2.oopM @ my friend's house..

i was doing the photo session for "fame" and here"s the report..



-headband made by the fame-
-clothes from my mom's clothes-
-jumpsuit bought in senin market-
-shoes bought in mitchybell-

and that was the making of "fame"..
so just wait for the grand opening of the fame..
i can't wait to show to you all!!



8.00PM @ gading

today i met my old friend and we have an extremely big supper..




so firstly, i went to alibaba steak and i ate there..
second, i went to abuba steak and i ate half steak there..*crazy
this day also called "steakday" i think..
third, we sing along together at nav gading..*mostly i'm the one who singing
fourth, we have the last last supper in "rawon setan"*crazy right..



and i went home at 2 am the next day..
well then, that's my super duper long activity today..


what i wear today..

-various bracelets-
-my mom's cardigan-
-white t-shirt for men-
-lv bag-
-tight bought in mark & spencer-
-shoes bought in mitchybell-
-unbranded necklace-


there is one more things left,,i bought a new friends for my hands..


darrraaaa````



my other friends meet their new frinds..look how they match each other..


0 Comments: