Monday, July 20, 2009

before and after sick..


hey there..

I'm back to share about my ordinary life that i want to share..

here this is..


about 2 weeks ago, exactly on 7 July 2009
i went to "mahkamah konstitusi, gelora bung karno and KPU" to make an assignment with my friends..



-shirt bought in hongkong-
-bebe blue pants-

-bloop's shoes-
-hat bought in senen market-

and after that, i got sick.. my temperature is 39,5 Celsius..and i can't sleep.. my head is spinning around and i got vomit.. after i check it to the doctor,,he suggested me to go to the hospital.. so here i am in the hospital..dying here for 1 week..


- me with irene "my senior high school"-love ya!!

want to say thank's sooo much for jobie for accompany me everyday in the hospital..love you soo much..
want to say thanks to apli,neyney, marcel, pitak, baso for looking me up..love you too..
want to say thanks to "someone" for all the stories and support for me
want to say thanks so much with love for my mom for taking care of me day and night

and the last i want to say thanks to all my friend for the sms and phone just to support me..
love you always..




without you my friends my life would be suck.. thanks so much,,love you much!!

that's the reason why i absent from my blog..
sorry guys,,and now i have to take a rest..actually i can't because in my head i had million of plans that i need to do.. but what else can i do..
they ( mom and doctor) push me too...

0 Comments: