Thursday, July 23, 2009

bubble gum..

it felt like the color of my clothes is like bubble gum..



- LM hardware purple shirt-
-senen market skirt-

-mr freddy necklace-

-LV bag-
-charles & keith shoes-

the conversation during photoshoot..
me and my maid..

maid: 1..2..3..
me: uda lom? ( are you done?)
maid: ehh,,uda berapa kali yah..hehe
( eh,,how many picture has already take yah)


today i went to mitchybell in STC and i bought 3 pieces of clothes..
continue went to the wondershoe because wondershoe is on sale today..
and i bought 3 pairs of shoes..so happy..











and also my friend asked me to buy them some shoes based on my taste..
omg! that's so stressing but i made it..
i don't know if they like them or not..hope they like it..
here's the shoes of apli,emil and tika..hope you like it..
so sorry if you don't like them..









while shopping the feather of my necklace gone one by one..so sad..
i lost two chicken feather..
one in my house and the other one was at mitchybell..
it happened when i changing clothes and i forgot to took it..argh.. sad!!



RIP
chicken feather

0 Comments: