Sunday, August 16, 2009

talk movie ; talk my life

I've just bought 5 new DVDs..and apparently the DVDs tell the story of my life now..

1. Harry Potter and THE HALF OF PRINCE



well,yesterday i told my untie that i want a boyfriend that half Asian and half western..after that i choose this..half blood..

2. The Proposal


reaching my ages which is 23Th is very stressful for a girl especially if you don't have boyfriend that is why i really need someone to proposed me..*this written makes me look desperate..ha ha..

3. The Ugly Truth



well then, i have to face the reality that i don't have boyfriend now so this is the truth that is not beautiful but ugly..

4.I hate Valentine's Day



loneliness makes me hate the day when couples show their love by giving flower, wearing couple clothes, chocolates.. and since i don't have someone to share about.. it makes me hate the valentine's day..every time i pass it i always stress..ha ha..

5. He's Just Not That Into You



a bit story to tell, ssstt..
a few months ago there's a guy that really closed to me but when i fell for him suddenly he's gone..and that make me realise maybe he's just not that into me so he's choosing to let me go..

well,, i ever find some of this coincident but i never thought that i will find it while buying DVDs..apparently my DVDs tell my story..

PS: this post is not like my ordinary post but i just want to share how i feel right now..if you don't like it ,just take this as i give you the reference of good movies to be watched..xoxo

0 Comments: