Saturday, September 5, 2009

adventure for almost one month,,

hello fellas..
i just got back from the long holiday with my betsie..
everyday is my holiday and i'm too lazy to post anything this lately..
but one of my friend, sianty, asked me to post in the blog again..
moi heart moved!!
ok i'll write again for my reader,,

here now i'm going to tell you my holiday .. not all , just some of them..
hmm,,where do i start anyway..

ok..
start with angie's birthday..she is my lovely friend and having a birthday party so i went to pastis and having her birthday..and give her a rabbit as a present..
i forgot the date actually..sorry love..bad memory!





at Pastis -Angie's birthday

and then i spent the day with my sister which is jojoba since my lovely sister is here, sianty, so we spent a lot of time together..
we were going to puncak and bogor together..



at kota bunga puncak





meeting my friend, juvan and ryan in Plaza Senayan


my friend , irene, order strange drink which is ice mint lychee but apparently the result is
green drink..like a juice made by leaf..
and FYI,the taste is like toothpaste..^^



shoes mine and her"lusi"




we went to bogor together to visit our lovely sister, lusi, we love you! we ate in "death by chocolate"

and after that i was having a dinner with mommy, my brother
and sister in law
in JW Marriot..a bit of scared since the boom last time but having a great family dinner..


me and mommy


my brother and my sister in law

after that i also going out with apli..
we discussed and we share lots of story..
love you apli and ney..
miss a moment with you two..


the menu is unique in payon


we went to payon in kemang es puter taste of jackfruit


after that we continue to barcode..nice place to hang!


well,,that was pretty much what i'm doing for almost one months..
hope you have a wonderful holiday too..^^

0 Comments: