Thursday, April 8, 2010

not as though as you think..

I smile but actually i feel sad inside..
I fight all problems but my heart is fragile..
I'm so busy but actually i just hide my loneliness..
I can do everything by myself cause actually i don't have someone to rely on..

Every superwomen often makes the outside look strong but actually inside her heart is fragile..
this is to protect herself not to get hurt and not to let others underestimate or feel pity on her..
but actually deep down in her heart, every superwomen need a hero to protect and loving her..

they just afraid to admit it..


pilot need co-pilot to drive the plane..

and so is in life..

we need someone to accompany us to live the life..
that's why people can't live by himself..
they need partner..


//by moi//


PS: mellowness come..

0 Comments: