Sunday, April 25, 2010

les miserable moments..

it's a great experiences,,
i never thought that i can fall in love with theater so much like now,,
never realize it actually..
but now i can clearly state it to you that I LOVE THEATER..
and i love being part of Les miserable..
there's so much things that i can learn from this experiences..
full of conflicts, full of tears, full of dramas, and full of efforts..
but mostly, i love and so happy being part of the Les miserable production teams..



my great team..




lovely directors malinda, stage manager iradanti, other directors vicki and me..



my super handsome and adorable senior..
Taufan Purbo..




me and the flower that i got from someone..
love the flower so much...


the show has ended but our relationship never ended..
God loves us!!!

0 Comments: