Wednesday, November 17, 2010

a letter for them...

i used to have my best best friends..

the one that i thought that they are my true soul mate friendship ever..
sometimes i always think that i don't need one man to stand by my side cause i have them all..
they gave me love and warmth that is not easy to get it..
i always thought that they are my family and my home to share everything with..
but it turn out, it is not like i wanted it to be..

job, business, limited of time, no contact makes me think that we're far now..
i feel we're not closed like we used to be..
sometimes, it's so hard to meet with them..
i missed them so bad actually and i loved them so much..
but life is not easy like what i think..
they have their own business that i have to understand it..
and in the end, i just feel alone..

I've just realized that we live alone in this big big world..
i used to think that I'm not alone because i always have them that be there for me 24/7 but now it's so hard to meet them..
and it makes my feelings for them are just lost.. i just feel flat..
the sad part is now I'm thinking that maybe the person who will be your closed friend is boyfriend..

i hate to admit it actually because i always think my life is just perfect cause i have them..
but now, everything has change..
the more adult a person is, the more understanding person must have..that's what people keep telling me..
but the question is if we keep understand the situation, in the end i just keep lost the moment..

i really want everything back as it was to be..
we can just chat and laugh all the way without thinking of anything..
i really love them so much..really...
i always think that i never be alone cause i have them but now i feel like I'm walking by my self in this big big world..it's so hard and not fun anymore..

i missed them and i missed having a great laugh with them...

0 Comments: